We realize the fitness industry is competitive and we appreciate you considering RedRocks CrossFit as an option. We encourage you to stop by and visit during one of the training sessions so you can better understand what we do and what we are all about. Truly, our expertise is coaching in the gym. In addition, if you want to make sure you are joining the right CrossFit for you, join us for a free WOD. No cost, no commitment! Just a free workout.
(New pricing effective September 1, 2012)
- Individual: $119
- Married couples: $179
- Family: $219
- Buddy pass (sign-up with a friend): $99/individual
- Front Range Weightlifting Club: $149
- Boot Camp: $59
- Early Bird Special: $89 (CF training weekdays at 6am and Saturday’s at 9am… no exceptions)
- 2 days/week CrossFit training: $99
- 3 days/week CrossFit training: $114
- Olympic lifting on-ramp program (12 sessions): $300
- Front Range WLC youth program (3 days/week): $99
- Boot Camp (3 days/week): $49
- Buddy Boot Camp (3 days/week): $39.50/buddy
- Student 2 for 1 memberships (3 days/week): $75
- Drop-ins: $20
- Restorative Yoga: Call for pricing
- Private sessions available. Please call Coach Paul for appointment times
- Current military and pubic servants receive 10% off unlimited memberships
- All prices reflect monthly payment due on the 1st of each month. Three month commitment on all memberships
One of the biggest complements is for our clients to refer their friends to RedRocks CrossFit. Hence, if our current clients refer any new business our way we will give referring members 50% off their next month’s unlimited membership. Refer two new clients and we’ll give you 50% off your next two month’s unlimited membership fees… and so on and so on!
New members can take advantage of world-class coaching in an intimate, old-school setting. C’mon get on the CrossFit bandwagon… You have nothing to lose!
We look forward to working with you at RedRocks CrossFit.